Go down
Orca?
Date of sign up : 2019-03-12
View user profile

FOB Respawning Details Empty FOB Respawning Details

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:29 pm
From the information I've gathered, FOBs have a certain amount of resources that are restored by convoys. My idea is that if you chose to spawn at an FOB with low resources your tank will have minor deficiencies. Now from I know, during The Battle of Stalingrad, Russian T-34s were still being produced however came out lacking gun sights, paint, and in some areas a lack of armor. I am not exactly sure what the German equivalent of this would be however I feel alot of people would appreciate the small details like this.
WygerBlitz
View user profile

FOB Respawning Details Empty Re: FOB Respawning Details

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:30 pm
I like this idea. 

Even further would be good if T-34s would have some randomizer of armor effectivity (from let's say 80% - 100%). Reason for that would be the same - Rushed production. 

Jeez, I have so many suggestions in my mind but I think it will be too much for Dev to take at the same time... Xd
Hardmoor
View user profile

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:07 pm
i think those ressources should primarily affect Ammunition, Fuel and crew, 
secondly equipment would be nice, so that you could not get all or any of the "upgrades" for you vehicle and crew.

I don't think we should go into randomized armor at the moment and it should be in its own suggestion anyway.
Beral
Date of sign up : 2019-02-11
View user profile

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Thank you for your suggestion. The resources of the FOBs are used to build defenses and to spawn units, but the concept of the spawn it is not to produce units, it is to transport the units from the MOB to the FOB, this includes the player vehicles. So the player will have to pay AC to spawn a FOB and this cost will be higher if the FOB has few resources. 

But the degradation of vehicles is an interesting feature, maybe it could be applied in the garage when you repair your tank if your faction is losing on the global map.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum