Go down
Beral
Date of sign up : 2019-02-11
View user profile

Alpha v0.9.X Discussion Empty Alpha v0.9.X Discussion

on Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:06 pm
Alpha v0.9.X Discussion

The goal of this post is to discuss the testing of the pre-Alpha version.

Things that you can write here:

• General feedback and feelings about the gameplay.
  • Small suggestions and tweaks to improve the alpha testing experience.
  • Other subjects related to the testing.

Things that you cannot write here:

• Bugs (use the forum bug reporting section).
  • Technical problems (use the forum support section).
KoocieKoo
Date of sign up : 2019-03-12
View user profilehttps://discord.gg/EETsBHV

Alpha v0.9.X Discussion Empty Re: Alpha v0.9.X Discussion

on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:18 am
Iz awsome for first playtest.

Shot a t34 roughly 40 times, until it stopped moving. drove next up to it, gave it a few more rounds. I think i got him Smile.
Orca?
View user profile

on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:21 pm
So far I've had some difficulties relating to destroying Field Guns and Tanks alike and am unsure if it is a feature or a bug. What I can say however is that the basic mechanics work quite well, That meaning movement of your tank and controls. To improve testing, I would like to have notifications that show when we destroy Enemy Tanks/Field Guns or have their model change, because at the moment there is no way to be completely sure you destroyed the enemy. A Map may also be very useful as for spawning on further away FOBs can lead to you getting lost. 

PS: I would also like to see a settings menu ingame to bind controls and change your sound volume (If this is already a thing just ignore this)
Hardmoor
View user profile

on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am
When you stand in your base trying to set everything up and then think: screw it, we charge!!!

i don't know if i managed to destroy all the field guns in the base, drove around it and shot at everything. Moral victory i guess

EDIT: can we get a smaller version of the map on a clipboard for the commander, 

also i might not see it, but couldn't the interact mode (L) and the ingame cursor mode (L+Z) be merged since they don't seem to impede each other?
Beral
Date of sign up : 2019-02-11
View user profile

on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:21 pm
@Hardmoor wrote:When you stand in your base trying to set everything up and then think: screw it, we charge!!!

i don't know if i managed to destroy all the field guns in the base, drove around it and shot at everything. Moral victory i guess

EDIT: can we get a smaller version of the map on a clipboard for the commander, 

also i might not see it, but couldn't the interact mode (L) and the ingame cursor mode (L+Z) be merged since they don't seem to impede each other?

Hello Hardmoor, feel free to make a suggestion post about this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum